Friday, December 6, 2013

Please help with my poem Feedback is lovely

I plant my Semiology deep within her vast shell
It's weak, flimsy, brittle stability shakes the laced bridge
I give him a quick glance into the hollowed, empty library.
My photographs are the only way I can show you the grayed images in my head
As your photographer, I show you your rainbow,
The curl of your lip, thin lines of beige and brown,  penciled in by needle point
The slant of your nose as it drops off the slopes of Mt. Fuji into the white, fluffed snow
The corners of your pale eyes, pink like the pattern of the flamingos woven fur
Blues irises, seemingly mimicking coral reefs and sapphire stones entangled in jade green vines
Ungrown golden locks, superman jheri curls tightly wrapped around spools of thread
Un-molded red clay, lumped and still awaiting for the frail, bone dry fingers to work in their own fallacies
I have no fallacies to teach,
I choose not to impregnate your mind
As my father penetrated mine
It was his light bulbs I carried for 9 months
Until I birth his ideas from my lips
And love it as my own
1.
Careful!
Small repetillian frames crave attention
Cord fed like corn bread reduced to it's roots
Tiny Tim's heart was more stable
Girls still press their moist lips to the dry, dirty paper of cigarettes
My Life, My lungs is a poor Philosophy
Especially when you've created another Adam's Eve
You allowed his slick snake to slither in and take your apple
Yet God blessed you rather than sending his locused wrath
We do not blame you
It's not your fault you were late
Dos.
Duck fingers and webbed feet
We see Italy above your eyes
Questions of ethical value not at a ponderence for most
Still, stillborns stale a mother's sternum
"Can I live" is your soundtrack
Mother it is not too late
I am not too late
Because " You know I'd fall apart without you, Don't how you do what you do
Cuz everything that don't make sense about me, makes sense when I'm with you"
Lifelives
Three.
Mother it's decision time
Vaccum seeled death
Sharp needled reasons may stab through my experiences
You've already started to show through that loose cover up
Passions and dreams are too cliche to understand what I am begging for
See, 10 and 10 is 20 See!
I am already smart and I already have those
Please don't allow the slip of a thing rubber shaft that you thought ruined your life, ruin mine
Please
4.
I had to make the decision that was best for all
Accidents are like freckled elephants on unicycles riding down the wrong side of a one way
Their danger is as real as a time bomb explosion
They are 9/11 attacks
That happen everyday
Work places fail to compensate
Most call you fat
Just because your ankles resmemble Thanksgiving dinner and the days of leftovers after
Body image Body image
It taunts like little school childern picking on the disabled at recess
Why can't you be more like Beyonce
Or did she choose the Kim Kardashian route?
Childern can be so mean
So why would I want one?
I had to make the decision that was best for me
So you lived
5ive
Our heartbeat has become one as you feed me your meals

No comments:

Post a Comment